TOP 10 Boulder Restaurants
I have FINALLY and inevitably compiled a list of my favorite restaurants in Boulder. They are all unique to Boulder and are a great value considering the amazing/delicious/fresh food they offer. I hope EVERYONE will try these eateries out!
1. Salt the Bistro - Sustainable Farm-to-table restaurant with a “make your own cocktail menu” and seasonal food options (I recommend the Strawberry Basil Fizz and Local Organic Vegetable Tasting)
2. The Kitchen [Next Door] - Hip, Fast, High quality food & affordable (try their infamous Kale Chips, Spiced Chickpeas & hummus, Grilled Chicken Sandwich or Roast Lamb Sliders)
3. Riffs - Local urban food bar with a unique menu & small plates (crab and piquillo chile fritters are 2die4)
4. Cafe Aion - Best place for brunch on the hill, unique and delicious food (try their fresh fried doughnut & hole with French Pressed Coffee)
5. Zolo Southwestern Grill - Soulful Mexican(ish) food with a flavorful and zesty twist (try their Blue Corn Fried Catfish; they have an amazing Tortilla Soup)
6. il Pastaio - Family owned Italian restaurant, homemade pasta, diamond in the rough
7. The Med - Best happy hour by far! Love their Red Sangria and assortment of tapas!
8. Lark Burger - Best all-natural gourmet Burgers in Boulder, hands down! (try their Truffle & Parmesan Fries!)
9. Agave Mexican Bistro- Best, most authentic mexican food in Boulder (try an entree with cactus!)
10. What’s your favorite restaurant in Boulder?
Honorable mentions: Tiffin’s, Brassier tenten, Frasca Food & Wine, Khow Thai, Two Spoons, The Kitchen, Elephant Hut
The Kitchen Next Door Photo cred: http://www.boulderlocavore.com/